Linwood Plantation

About this Image

Linwood Plantation, near Jackson, is characterized by six Tuscan columns and a central hall that extended halfway through the house to meet a ballroom built across the rear. This photograph was made in the 1930s.
Creator Koch, Richard (Photographer)
Coverage 1933
Medium Photograph
Repository Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division
Number HABS LA-1394
Copyright Public Domain
Disclaimer The Louisiana Endowment has included this work in KnowLA- The Online Encyclopedia of Louisiana History and Culture for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act.